Saturday 18 December 2010

10 days to go...

Well, in ten days time I'll be on the plane flying off to Kenya, can't wait.

Had a good night out last night with my work buddies, I was driving but it was highly amusing seeing everyone else get slowly more and more drunk as the night went on. I'm definitely going to miss the people at Pall, especially Steve, Chownser, Matt, Andy and Jack. You never know maybe one day I'll be back at Pall. Just three and a half days left at work and I'm officially unemployed! I guess a lot of people would think it a bit crazy giving up a decent job but money isn't everything and this is the chance of a lifetime and I know I won't regret it for a minute.

Off running with my old mate Rob Ward tomorrow at Queen Elizebeth Country park, I think its going to be a muddy one but all good fun. Rob was my morning training partner when I was living in Pompey, he is someone that has a lot of potential but doesn't believe in himself enough, but he does enjoy his running and I guess that is the main thing.


Elepahants on my last visit to Kenya


No comments:

Post a Comment