Saturday 4 December 2010

The End of Movember

The end of Movember, and the end of me looking like ........ (add whatever insult you feel appropriate).

So we are in December now and along comes the snow bringing the country to a stand still. I was looking forward to a nice muddy Hampshire League Cross Country today but it was cancelled :-( Still sorting things out for the move to Kenya and making lots of headway, I'm confident I will have everything ready.

I found out this week more details about the camp I will be staying at, I will be sharing with a young Kenyan called Edwin Kipyego (won Bristol Half this year among others), he has already run low 62mins for the half so will be a really good training partner. It will be strange getting absolutely battered on every session but its exactly what I need to push myself to the next level and finally get some decent pbs.

Until next Time, laters

No comments:

Post a Comment