Thursday 10 November 2011

The Essential, Non-Essential Running Gadget

Living in a village and with the days getting shorter running can become a bit boring when you only have 3.5miles of roads with street lights to run along. I was recently given a Silva Trail Runner Head Torch which has re-opened all of my summer runs any time of the day or night. I had never thought about getting a head torch before but since getting one, I don't know what I would do without it! The model I have is relatively light weight with a super strong light beam and once you have it on you pretty much forget it is there.

Silva Trail Runner Head Torch
I'm not really one to recommend or review products but I do think a head torch is something that not many people would think about getting, but as it has stopped a winter of boredom I thought I would mention it. If you fancy getting yourself one I know Alton Sports sell them.

I think it is going to be really useful when I get back to Iten, especially for the early morning runs over some of the ridiculously rutted dirt tracks they have out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment