Monday 25 July 2011

Weizoloop

Still can't run but I'm rather enjoying cycling at the moment at least I can keep some sort of fitness.

I was meant to be racing last Saturday in a 10km called the Weizoloop in Holland but as I can't run, no race. As my plane ticket had been paid for I decided to take the trip to keep my mate Mr Mark Tikkel company. I had a very enjoyable weekend staying at Mark's parents house (who were really friendly and welcoming), beating Mark at ten pin bowling and then watching the 10km race that included two Brits, Scott Overall and Neil Gamester, both of whom had solid enough runs I think.

Here is a short video of the start of the race:

My injury isn't improving as quickly as I would like but I guess that is normally the case with injuries and hopefully I will be able to run at some point this week. The race I had planned for next weekend is probably out of the question but you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment