Sunday 10 October 2010

Nice day for a run

Knocked out a good 20 miler this morning, longest run I've done for a while and thoroughly enjoyed it. Made a really nice Kale Calzone for lunch, I think people don't realise you can make healthy pizza if you do it all from scratch and it tastes much nicer as well!!

Very enjoyable afternoon lounging on the sofa watching the Commonwealths on TV and the Chicago Marathon live streaming on the internet. Had a little chat with Ben Moreau who is currently tapering for the marathon in Dehli, its always a tough time for a marathon runner but Ben is very level headed and has the experience now to deal with it well. I hope he does himself justice which I'm sure he will.

What a race at Chicago, Sammy Wanjiru took the win over Kebede, I just don't know how these guys do it. They surely are two of the greatest marathon runners of all time.

Me with Kebede in Fukuoka 2009
Finished off a very lazy day (apart from the 20 mile run) watching the results of the X-factor, how sad am I!!

Start of a new week tomorrow, lets hope its a good one....

No comments:

Post a Comment