Friday 8 October 2010

Thats more like it

Very interesting day today.

First rest day for quite a while so made the most of it with a nice lie in until about 7.30. Made my way up to London with a stop off at Alton Sports to pick up a package for my coach Nick Anderson. Once in London I headed to Leadenhall Street near the Bank of England for a very positive meeting, if all goes well this could be the answer to my prayers and an opportunity of a lifetime. Still need to work out some details before I can really go public, watch this space....

Going to have to give the Hampshire League at Farley Mount a miss tomorrow as I'm working at Alton Sports in Farnham, but have arranged with Toby to re-create the race after work in Farnham probably on the Amy training ground, so if anyone is around that way at about 6p.m. you are more than welcome to join us....

While I remember if anyone needs any new running shoes or kit my mate Toby Lambert at Alton Sports can offer some really good deals, so get in contact with him and mention my blog.

Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment