Wednesday 27 April 2011

Shock To The System..

So on Monday 25th April 2011 I did my first days work at the Alton Sports Running shop in Farnham. Luckily as it was a bank holiday I only had to work from 11a.m. to 4 p.m. Then on Tuesday I started to work for the Run-Fast Sports management company in their office in London, where I will be working until I go back to Kenya in a month or so.

With Regard to training I enjoyed a week off last week, this week I have been and will be doing some easy running. I still haven't worked out my training/racing plans for the future but should get this sorted in the next few weeks.

As pretty much everyone in the world knows it's the big wedding on Friday and as I'm now living in London I will take my Kenyan housemates along to the palace to see if we can get a glimpse of the happy couple. Doubt we will but it should be a good atmosphere, if it rains we won't go as I think the Kenyans must be allergic to rain as they never go out in it at all costs!

No comments:

Post a Comment