Saturday 12 February 2011

Dirty Boy...

So I finished my 30km run today improving my time by another minute, covered in sweat, salt and red dust only to find that we are out of water at camp, so it looks as though I am going to be smelling pretty bad today! This is not an unusual problem when you are living in a country where water is a sort after resource, generally we are pretty lucky here on camp as Ken (the coach who owns the camp) has a farm just up the road with some really big water storage tanks, when we run low he normally brings a tanker round to fill up our water storage tank.

Edwin said something the other day that I thought was quite interesting, I was telling him that I am always hungry at the moment no matter how much I eat. He told me that was good, as he knows when he is in good shape when he is always hungry, so I must be in good shape. I put it down to running 20 miles a day but I like Edwins' theory better.


No comments:

Post a Comment